Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hazel's First Primary Talk

Hazel gave her first talk in Primary on May 20, 2012. We sat down to write it the Friday before and she provided all the ideas - Mom provided the sentence structure. :)

The Holy Ghost Can Help Me

The Holy Ghost can help me three ways:
#1 - He can help me when I am sad or scared so I can feel better. When it was time to jump in the pool, I was scared but the Holy Ghost help me feel brave so I could jump in.
#2 - The Holy Ghost can help me make good choices. He helps me remember to share and to obey.
#3 - The Holy Ghost can help me know what is true, like that Heavenly Father and Jesus love me. In Doctrine and Covenants 8:2, it says that the Holy Ghost will tell us "...in your mind and in your heart..." what is true.
When I am baptized, I can be confirmed and have the gift of the Holy Ghost. Then if I'm good, I can have the Holy Ghost with me all the time.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.